Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayers, Week Two

God, I am seeking your destiny for my life. I feel like I am steadily discovering pieces of it here and there, from what path my career may take, to what my gift mix is, to who I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I am still seeking your plan for my days. It seems that I am still drawn in many directions at once. There are many questions - how will I make money, what ministry will I commit to for the long haul, how much traveling overseas will I do, will my career be in full-time ministry or will I be in management of a ministry....I don''t know the answers to any questions. But Father, I know that You do, and I want your plans to be fulfilled in my life. I don''t need to have control over my life. I don't need to have a say in its direction. All I want is for Your will to be done. I want you to do whatever you want in me and through me. I only ask you to walk with me each step of the way, guiding me and sustaining me. I know that you will reveal my destiny to me bit by bit, and I am excited to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment