Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Prayers, Week Six

God, it is so humbling to know how deeply you love me. Every time I discover more depth to your love, I'm amazed. I keep getting new insights to it. Thank you!! It's amazing to know that you're so committed to our relationship that you'll do whatever it takes for its sake. It's awesome to know that you love me so much that it doesn't matter what I do or who I am, you're going to love me just the same amount. Father, you know all of my imperfections. You know every sin that I have. You know all the ugly things about me, even the things that I try to hide from myself. The things that I am completely ashamed of, you know fully well. And you still continue to love me! What's more, you long to penetrate deeper and deeper into my being, knowing that it means uglier things will come to light. God, while it's painful, I want to expose these things to you. I want you to know about them so that you can change them. I do want to grow, from the inside out, and I'm relying on You to do that. Thank you for knowing me deeply and loving me deeply, and for meeting me where I am and getting deeper into my identity!

No comments:

Post a Comment