Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prayers, Week One

Prayers from the last 10 weeks, this post and the following 10.....

Week One: God, I need more and more of you in my life. I need to be reminded of the truly important things in life - being a good man, a good friend, a man after Your heart. Lord, I need to spend more time with You. I need more solitude, more silence, and more communion time with You alone. I need to hear from You more, and I need to speak to You more as I pour out my heart. God, help me to see what activities need to be cleared out of my schedule so that I can create more margins in my life. In the margins, You are more able to operate. Speak to me and work in me. Father, I feel myself drawing closer to you as I redirect my life toward You. I feel You leading me and working powerful things in my life, and I''m thankful. Renew in me a fresh love for You that pulls me inescapably toward You.

No comments:

Post a Comment