Friday, March 18, 2011

Prayers, Week Nine

Father, I have to thank you for the self-discovery that you've worked in my life since my transition began in 2008. I am so grateful to You for helping me to see myself more clearly and to know myself more clearly. Thank you for stripping away false selves and helping me to see who I really am, and more importantly, to accept myself as I really am! Lord, as I recognize my true self more clearly, it is beginning to show me what my long-term calling is. I am grateful to You for beginning to show me bits and pieces of that. I hope to continue growing in that understanding and awareness, and I ask you to continue to help me along in this process. I need Your grace as I learn about myself and Your peace as I accept myself as I am and stop trying to be somebody else. Please show me more and more clearly each day what my vocation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment