Monday, March 14, 2011

Prayers, Week Five

Father, thank you for how you reveal yourself to us. I am so excited by the concepts in this book about daydreaming on You and experiencing You through Scripture. I've never thought about that before. God, I do confess that often my knowledge of You is more intellectual than experiential. I know a lot about You, God. I have had experiences with You, but I want more. I want to experience You on a daily basis, feeling You with me throughout the day, sensing Your movement with every decision or dilemma that I might come across. God I need Your presence in my life, and I need Your guidance. You say that Your sheep will know Your voice, well I want to know Your voice. I want to know You in a deeper and more intimate way that goes beyond words and knowledge to a true and deep understanding of You. Draw me in, God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment